购买 Around the World in Eighty Days 海报
Around the World in Eighty Days (1956)
- 又名: 80 günde devrialem, 80 nap alatt a föld körül, 80 nichi kan sekai isshuu, A Volta ao Mundo em 80 Dias, A Volta ao Mundo em Oitenta Dias, Around the World in 80 Days, Around the World in Eighty Days, Cesta kolem sveta za 80 dní, De reis om de wereld in 80 dagen, Il giro del mondo in 80 giorni, In 80 Tagen um die Welt, Jorden rundt i 80 dage, Jorden rundt på 80 dager, Jorden runt på 80 dagar, Jorden runt på åttio dagar, La vuelta al mundo en 80 días, La vuelta al mundo en ochenta días, Le tour du monde en 80 jours, Maailman ympäri 80 päivässä, Michael Todd's Around the World in 80 Days, O gyros tou kosmou se 80 imeres, Ocolul pamantului in 80 de zile, Okolo sveta za 80 dni, Put oko sveta za 80 dana, Put oko svijeta za 80 dana, W 80 dni dookola swiata, Yokrug Sveta za 80 dney, Yокруг Света за 80 дней, Около света за 80 дни, 八十日环游世界, 环游世界八十天, 环游地球80日
- 国家/地区: 美国
- IMDB评分: 6.8
- 类型: 冒险, 喜剧, 家庭, 爱情
- 上映日期: 1956-10-17 (USA)
- 导演: Michael Anderson (I) , John Farrow (I) (1904–1963)
- 编剧: James Poe (I) (1921–1980) , John Farrow (I) (1904–1963)
- 语言: English | Spanish | French
- 演员: Cantinflas (1911–1993) , Finlay Currie (1878–1968) , Robert Morley (I) (1908–1992) , Ronald Squire (I) (1886–1958) , Basil Sydney (1894–1968) , Noel Coward (1899–1973) , Trevor Howard (I) (1913–1988) , Harcourt Williams (1880–1957) , Martine Carol (1920–1967) , Fernandel (1903–1971) , Charles Boyer (I) (1899–1978) , Evelyn Keyes (1916–2008) , José Greco (1918–2000) , David Niven (I) (1910–1983) , John Gielgud (1904–2000)
- 片长: 175 分钟
- 奖项: Won 5 Oscars. Another 8 wins & 5 nominations.
- 剧情简介: When this movie is made in 1956, one can circumnavigate the globe in a little less than two days. When Jules Verne wrote the story "Around the World in Eighty Days" in 1872, he predicted that one day man could accomplish the task in eighty hours, but which most considered folly to do in eighty days in current times... that is except for people like Englishman Phileas Fogg, a regimented man who believed all it would take is exacting work, the skills he possesses. He just has to make sure a train's schedule meets the required sailing schedule which meets the required coach schedule and so on. As such, he takes up what ends up being the highly publicized £20,000 wager from his fellow members at the London Reform Club to do so, losing the bet which would ruin him financially. Along for the ride is Fogg's new, loyal and devoted valet, the recently arrived Latin immigrant, Passepartout, who possesses unusual skills which could be major assets, but whose all consuming thoughts on the opposite sex could take away his focus from the task at hand. Although Fogg has accounted for certain transportation delays, he may not account for cultural peccadilloes he may encounter along the way which could also cause delays. He is also unaware of the true reason a man name Fix is following them, he who could also derail Fogg's task permanently. As Fogg and Passepartout proceed on their journey, they get into one misadventure after another. Ultimately, Fogg may find other things in life more important than winning the bet.