- 国家/地区: 美国
- 类型: 犯罪, 剧情, 黑色电影, 悬疑, 惊悚
- 上映日期: 1958-02-06
- 导演: Billy Wilder
- 编剧: Agatha Christie , Harry Kurnitz , Lawrence B. Marcus
- 语言: English | German
- 演员: Tyrone Power , Marlene Dietrich , Charles Laughton , Elsa Lanchester
- 片长: 116 分钟
- 奖项: Nominated for 6 Oscars. Another 3 wins & 9 nominations.
- 又名: Testigo de cargo (墨西哥) , Свидетел на обвинението (保加利亚) , Åklagarens vittne (瑞典) , Μάρτυς κατηγορίας (希腊) , Vittnet (芬兰) , Świadek oskarżenia (波兰) , Witness for the Prosecution , Anklagerens vidne (丹麦) , Testigo de cargo (阿根廷) , Témoin à charge (法国) , Tožilčeva priča (斯罗文尼亚) , Свідок обвинувачення (乌克兰) , Getuige à charge (荷兰) , Svědek obžaloby (捷克) , Zeugin der Anklage , Ed Ha-Tvi'a (以色列) , Beklenmeyen Şahit (土尔其) , Witness for the Prosecution (英国) , Свидетель обвинения (俄罗斯) , Testigo de cargo (乌拉圭) , Martorul Acuzarii (罗马尼亚) , Shahedi baraye ta'ghib (伊朗) , 情婦 (日本) , A vád tanúja (匈牙利) , Testemunha de Acusação (巴西) , Witness for the Prosecution (印度) , Todistaja (芬兰) , Kaltinimo liudytojas (立陶宛) , 情婦 (中国台湾) , Zeugin der Anklage (德国) , Testigo de cargo (西班牙) , Testimone d'accusa (意大利) , Testimoni de càrrec (西班牙) , Testemunha de Acusação (葡萄牙) , Witness for the Prosecution (加拿大) , Svedok obžaloby (斯洛伐克) , Zeugin der Anklage (奥地利) , Shahed ala almohakamah (埃及) , Anklagerens vitne (挪威) , Svjedok optužbe (克罗地亚) , Witness for the Prosecution (美国) , Сведок оптужбе , Bezwarend getuige (比利时) , Сведок оптужбе A vád tanúja, Åklagarens vittne, Anklagerens vidne, Anklagerens vitne, Beklenmeyen Sahit, Bezwarend getuige, Ed Ha-Tvi'a, Getuige à charge, Martorul Acuzarii, Svedok optužbe, Svjedok optužbe, Swiadek oskarzenia, Témoin à charge, Testemunha de Acusação, Testigo de cargo, Testimone d'accusa, Todistaja, Vittnet, Zeugin der Anklage, Μάρτυς κατηγορίας, Свидетел на обвинението, Свидетель обвинения, 情妇, 控方证人, 雄才伟略
- 剧情简介: It's Britain, 1953. Upon his return to work following a heart attack, irrepressible barrister Sir Wilfrid Robarts, known as a barrister for the hopeless, takes on a murder case, much to the exasperation of his medical team, led by his overly regulated private nurse, Miss Plimsoll, who tries her hardest to ensure that he not return to his hard living ways - including excessive cigar smoking and drinking - while he takes his medication and gets his much needed rest. That case is defending American war veteran Leonard Vole, a poor, out of work, struggling inventor who is accused of murdering his fifty-six year old lonely and wealthy widowed acquaintance, Emily French. The initial evidence is circumstantial but points to Leonard as the murderer. Despite being happily married to East German former beer hall performer Christine Vole, he fostered that friendship with Mrs. French in the hopes that she would finance one of his many inventions to the tune of a few hundred pounds. It thus does not help his case when it is learned that Mrs. French changed her will prior to her murder with Leonard being the primary beneficiary of a £80,000 estate. Leonard states that he knew nothing about the will. Christine is apparently the only alibi Leonard has to his whereabouts at the time of the murder. The usual methods Sir Wilfrid uses to test his clients' guilt or innocence leads to him believing that Leonard is indeed innocent. As the trial progresses, the prosecution calls a surprise witness, one that could place a nail in the coffin of Sir Wilfrid's planned line of defense. As Sir Wilfrid gets deeper and deeper into the case, something doesn't quite sit right with him, although he doesn't know what it is. The primary questions become how far Sir Wilfrid will go to obtain evidence to acquit Leonard, and if he will ever discover why he feels that there is something odd about the case.
购买 Witness for the Prosecution 海报
所有 Witness for the Prosecution 的海报 (35)