Buy Fight Club Poster
Fight Club (1999)
- AKA: Borechki Klub, Borilački klub, Clube da Luta, Clube de Combate, Dövüs Kulübü, Döyüshçü Klubu, El club de la lucha, El club de la pelea, Fight club - Sala de lupte, Harcosok klubja, Kaklusklubi, Klub bitkárov, Klub boraca, Klub golih pesti, Klub rvácu, Kovos klubas, Mo'adon Krav, Podziemny krag, Боен клуб, Бойцовский клуб, 搏击会, 搏击俱乐部, 斗阵俱乐部, 格斗俱乐部
- Country: Germany, USA
- IMDB Rating: 8.8
- Genres: Drama
- Release: 1999-10-15
- Director: David Fincher
- Writers: Chuck Palahniuk (novel) , Jim Uhls (screenplay)
- Language: English
- Stars: Edward Norton , Brad Pitt , Meat Loaf , Zach Grenier
- Runtime: 139 min
- Awards: Nominated for 1 Oscar. Another 10 wins & 34 nominations.
- Plot: A nameless first person narrator (Edward Norton) attends support groups in attempt to subdue his emotional state and relieve his insomniac state. When he meets Marla (Helena Bonham Carter), another fake attendee of support groups, his life seems to become a little more bearable. However when he associates himself with Tyler (Brad Pitt) he is dragged into an underground fight club and soap making scheme. Together the two men spiral out of control and engage in competitive rivalry for love and power. When the narrator is exposed to the hidden agenda of Tyler's fight club, he must accept the awful truth that Tyler may not be who he says he is.