Buy Artificial Intelligence: AI Poster
Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001)
- AKA: A. I. Mesterséges értelem, A.I., A.I. - artificiell intelligens, A.I. - Intelligenza artificiale, A.I. - Tekoäly, A.I. - Umetna inteligenca, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, A.I. Inteligencia Artificial, A.I. Intelligence artificielle, A.I. Kunstig intelligens, A.I. Sztuczna inteligencja, A.I. Umělá inteligence, A.I. Umelá inteligencia, A.I. Veštačka inteligencija, A.I. Изкуствен интелект, A.I.: Künstliche Intelligenz, A.I.: Tehniti noimosyni, AI人工智慧, I.A. Inteligencia Artificial, Inteligenta artificiala, Umjetna inteligencija, Yapay zeka, Α.Ι.: Τεχνητή νοημοσύνη, Искусственный разум, 人工智能
- Country: USA
- IMDB Rating: 7.1
- Genres: Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi
- Release: 2001-06-29 (USA)
- Director: Steven Spielberg
- Writers: Brian Aldiss
- Language: English
- Stars: Frances O’Connor (II) , Sam Robards , Jake Thomas (I) , William Hurt , Ken Leung (I) , Kevin Sussman , Tom Gallop , Eugene Osment , April Grace , Sabrina Grdevich , Theo Greenly , Matt Winston (I) , Clark Gregg , Jude Law , Haley Joel Osment
- Runtime: 146 min
- Awards: Nominated for 2 Oscars. Another 16 wins & 67 nominations.
- Plot: In the not-so-far future the polar ice caps have melted and the resulting rise of the ocean waters has drowned all the coastal cities of the world. Withdrawn to the interior of the continents, the human race keeps advancing, reaching the point of creating realistic robots (called mechas) to serve them. One of the mecha-producing companies builds David, an artificial kid which is the first to have real feelings, especially a never-ending love for his "mother", Monica. Monica is the woman who adopted him as a substitute for her real son, who remains in cryo-stasis, stricken by an incurable disease. David is living happily with Monica and her husband, but when their real son returns home after a cure is discovered, his life changes dramatically.