- Country: USA
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Romance
- Release: 1930-01-24
- Director: Albert H. Kelley , Robert Ober , Paul Bern
- Writers: Philip Dunning , Frances Dunning , Fred Niblo Jr.
- Language: English | Yiddish
- Stars: Tom Moore , Blanche Sweet , Sally Starr , Robert Agnew
- Runtime: 70 min
- Awards: N/A
- AKA: Por Mau Caminho (Brazil) , The Woman Racket (United States of America) , The Woman Racket , Lights and Shadows (United Kingdom)
- Plot: During a raid on a speakeasy, a cop finds himself attracted to a pretty female employee. Instead of arresting her and taking her to jail, he not only helps her escape but takes her out to dinner. Eventually they marry, but it's not long before the new bride starts to yearn for the excitement of her life back at the speakeasy. Against her husband's wishes, she goes back there and is noticed by the joint's owner, who offers her a job. She decides to take the job, leave her husband and go back to her old life, but things don't turn out quite the way she expected.
The Woman Racket Cast
Albert H. Kelley
Oscar - the Chef