- Country: USA
- Genres: Drama, Romance, War
- Release: 1928-10-18
- Director: George Fitzmaurice , Frank Lloyd (I) (1886–1960)
- Writers: Jane Cowl , Guy Fowler , Willis Goldbeck , George Marion Jr.
- Language: English
- Stars: Colleen Moore , Gary Cooper , Eugenie Besserer , Burr McIntosh
- Runtime: 80 min
- Awards: N/A
- AKA: Céu de Glória (Portugal, Portuguese Republic) , Время сирени , Syreenien kukkiessa (Finland) , Rairakku Taimu (Japan) , Zeit des Flieders (Germany) , Når syrinene blomstrer (Norway) , Lilac Time , Jeannine (Romania) , Niesmiertelna milosc (Poland) , Når syrenerne blomstrer (Denmark) , O ouranos tis doxis (Greece) , Zeit des Flieders (Austria) , Amor Nunca Morre (Brazil) , Czas bzów (Poland) , Love Never Dies (Australia) , Les Ailes blessées (France, French Republic) , El amor nunca muere (Argentina) , Love Never Dies (United Kingdom) , Lilac Time - Die sieben Adler (Austria) , Ciel de gloire (France, French Republic) , Love Never Dies (Ireland) , El amor no muere (Uruguay, Eastern Republic of) , När syrenerna blomma (Sweden) , Le sette aquile (Italy) , ライラック・タイム (Japan) , Lilac Time (United States of America)
- Plot: All of those handsome young men in their flying machines are billeted in a field next to the Widow Berthelot's farmhouse in France. Her daughter Jeannine is curious about the young men fighting for England in World War I and their airplanes. Then one of the aviators is killed. His replacement is Captain Philip Blythe who can't help but notice Jeannine. When he lands the first time, she is standing in the middle of his "runway." She makes a more favorable impression when he sees her later by the lilacs. When all of the young men depart on a mission, Blythe promises to return.
Lilac Time Cast
Frank Lloyd (I) (1886–1960)
Capt. Philip Blythe