- Country: USA
- Genres: Comedy, Short, Western
- Release: 1928-01-15
- Director: Louis J. Gasnier , Clyde Bruckman
- Writers: H.M. Walker
- Language: None | English
- Stars: Stan Laurel , Stuart Holmes , James Finlayson , Martha Sleeper
- Runtime: 20 min
- Awards: N/A
- AKA: Should Tall Men Marry? (United States of America) , Sinnikäs kosija (Finland) , Should Tall Men Marry?
- Plot: There was a Stan Laurel before Oliver Hardy, and this 1927 pairing with Jimmy Finlayson -- who, a year later, would be relegated to the role of brilliant supporting actor in their comedies -- shows the Ollie-less Stan at his best. The direction, by Clyde Bruckman, is brisk. The gags all grow out of situations and character, instead of being randomly inserted.This western comedy is about rancher Finalyson's beautiful daughter, Martha Sleeper -- a real screen beauty if there ever was one -- who refuses to marry the bad guy and how Jimmy and dimwitted cowhand Stan bumble their way into a successful defense of her and the ranch If this shows up, don't miss a chance to see it.
Should Tall Men Marry? Cast
Louis J. Gasnier