Buy Make Mine Music Poster
Make Mine Music (1946)
- AKA: De muziekdoos (Belgium), Festival HaMusica (Israel), Hava Li Musica (Israel), Havu Lanu Musica (Israel ), Iskelmäparaati (Finland), La boîte à musique (Belgium), La boîte à musique (France), Lachkonzert in Entenhausen (Germany), Make Mine Music (Sweden), Mousiki kai hara (Greece), Música maestro (Spain), Música Maestro! (Brazil), Musica maestro! (Italy), Música Maestro! (Portugal), Nagen Et HaMusica Sheli (Israel), Renkli besteler (Turkey), Schlagerparaden (Finland), Spela för mej (Sweden), Spela för mig (Sweden), Spil for mig! (Denmark), Spill for meg! (Norway), Swing Street (USA), Vreme je za muziku (Serbia), Zu Manginati (Israel), Свири моята музика (Bulgaria), Сыграй мою музыку (Russia), Сыграй мою музыку (Soviet Union), 为我谱上乐章 (China)
- Country: USA
- IMDB Rating: 6.4
- Genres: Animation, Family, Music
- Release: 1946-08-15
- Director: Robert Cormack , Clyde Geronimi , Jack Kinney , Hamilton Luske , Joshua Meador
- Writers: Homer Brightman (story) , Dick Huemer (story) , Dick Kinney (story) , John Walbridge (story) , Tom Oreb (story) , Dick Shaw (story) , Eric Gurney (story) , Sylvia Moberly-Holland (story) , T. Hee (story) , Erdman Penner (story) , Dick Kelsey (story) , James Bodrero (story) , Roy Williams (story) , Cap Palmer (story) , Jesse Marsh (story) , Erwin Graham (story)
- Language: English
- Stars: Nelson Eddy , Dinah Shore , Benny Goodman , The Andrews Sisters
- Runtime: 75 min
- Awards: 1 win & 1 nomination.
- Plot: Segments: "A Rustic Ballad," a story of feuding hillbillys; "A Tone Poem," a mood piece set on a blue bayou; "A Jazz Interlude," a bobby-soxer goes jitterbugging with her date at the malt shop; "A Ballad in Blue," dark room, rain and somber landscapes illustrate the loss of a lover; "A Musical Recitation," the story of Casey at the Bat; "Ballade Ballet," ballet dancers perform in silhouette; "A Fairy Tale with Music," Peter and the Wolf; "After You've Gone," four musical instruments chase through a surreal landscape; "A Love Story," about the romance between a fedora and a bonnet; "Opera Pathetique," the story of Willie, the Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met.