Buy Woodstock Poster
- AKA: Woodstock 3 Days Of Peace & Music 1969, 伍德斯托克音乐节1969 (China), 爱与和平：乌兹托克纪实 (China)
- Country: USA
- IMDB Rating: 8.1
- Genres: Documentary, History, Music
- Release: 1970-03-26
- Director: Michael Wadleigh
- Writers: N/A
- Language: English
- Stars: Richie Havens , Joan Baez , The Who , Sha-Na-Na
- Runtime: 184 min
- Awards: Won 1 Oscar. Another 1 win & 2 nominations.
- Plot: An intimate look at the Woodstock Music & Art Festival held in Bethel, NY in 1969, from preparation through cleanup, with historic access to insiders, blistering concert footage, and portraits of the concertgoers; negative and positive aspects are shown, from drug use by performers to naked fans sliding in the mud, from the collapse of the fences by the unexpected hordes to the surreal arrival of National Guard helicopters with food and medical assistance for the impromptu city of 500,000.