- Country: Canada, Denmark, France, UK, USA
- Genres: Documentary, History, War
- Release: 2005-01-01
- Director: Eugene Jarecki
- Writers: Eugene Jarecki
- Language: English | Arabic
- Stars: Ken Adelman , John Ashcroft , Osama bin Laden , George Bush
- Runtime: 98 min
- Awards: 4 wins & 3 nominations.
- AKA: Las razones de la guerra (Argentina) , Why We Fight (United Kingdom) , Därför krigar vi (Finland) , Miksi me sodimme (Finland) , Razões para a Guerra (Brazil) , Dlaczego walczymy (Poland) , Why We Fight , Why We Fight (Canada) , Le Nerf de la guerre (France, French Republic) , За что мы сражаемся (Russian Federation)
- Plot: He may have been the ultimate icon of 1950s conformity and postwar complacency, but Dwight D. Eisenhower was an iconoclast, visionary, and the Cassandra of the New World Order. Upon departing his presidency, Eisenhower issued a stern, cogent warning about the burgeoning "military industrial complex," foretelling with ominous clarity the state of the world in 2004 with its incestuous entanglement of political, corporate, and Defense Department interests.
Buy Why We Fight Poster
All Why We Fight Movie Posters (1)