- Country: Namibia, South Africa, Switzerland, USA
- Genres: Adventure, Biography, Documentary, History, Sport
- Release: 2016-09-22 (Spain) (Donostia-San Sebastián International Film Festival), 2016-10-07 (USA) (Hamptons International Film Festival)
- Director: Takuji Masuda
- Writers: Takuji Masuda
- Language: English
- Stars: Mike Judge
- Runtime: 86 min
- Awards: 1 nomination.
- AKA: Bunker77 (Switzerland, Swiss Confederation) , Bunker77 , Bunker77 (United States of America)
- Plot: Bunker77 is the wild true story of a young American rebel seeking freedom, love, and authenticity in a chaotic world. Bunker Spreckels, Clark Gable's stepson and heir to a sugar fortune, defied expectations and grew into a controversial surf star from the late 60s into the 70s. He pushed surfing's boundaries by riding very short boards in Hawaii's most critical waves as well as during a pioneering trip to South Africa's J-Bay. While Bunker mentored skateboard legend Tony Alva to his world championship and dove into collaborations with film auteur Kenneth Anger, his mysterious and surreal persona blazed to uncontainable proportions.
Buy Bunker77 Poster
All Bunker77 Movie Posters (3)