- Country: USA
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Short
- Release: 2008-05-03
- Director: Peter Chen
- Writers: Peter Chen (original screenplay)
- Language: English
- Stars: Peter Chen , Paul McDade
- Runtime: 5 min
- Awards: 1 win.
- AKA: White Tiger Yellow Tiger , White Tiger Yellow Tiger (United States of America)
- Plot: Two men from different races, cultures and backgrounds meet and become friends. One is a Caucasian American and the other one is a Chinese American. One has a problem meeting women, another has a problem committing to learning something like Tai Chi. We learn that it's never too late for anything and the only way to win is by helping and by not hurting each other. There are some action martial arts using non-violence philosophy. The character Peter can easily hurt Paul in a fight, but Peter chooses to save Paul before he gets hurt, by lifting him or grabbing him before he hits the ground. Although the two characters tease each other, they respect each other. Paul decides he wants to learn TAI CHI, ten years later. They fight but only for fun. Their friendship is honest and open, so they can shout at each other without any hard feelings. They know that the only way, and the best way to win is Win / Win , by helping instead of hurting each other.
White Tiger Yellow Tiger Cast