Buy Blade Runner 2049 Poster
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
- Country: Canada, UK, USA
- IMDB Rating: 8.0
- Genres: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Release: 2017-10-06
- Director: Denis Villeneuve
- Writers: Hampton Fancher (screenplay by) , Michael Green (screenplay by) , Hampton Fancher (story by) , Philip K. Dick (based on characters from the novel "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by)
- Language: English | Finnish | Japanese | Hungarian | Russian | Somali | Spanish
- Stars: Ryan Gosling , Dave Bautista , Robin Wright , Mark Arnold
- Runtime: 164 min
- Awards: Won 2 Oscars. Another 81 wins & 131 nominations.
- Plot: Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.