- Res: 944x1400
- Published by guoshe
Category: Movie Poster | Tag：
- AKA: Dans ses yeux, El secreto de sus ojos, Gözlerindeki sir, Hemligheten i deras ögon, Hemmeligheten i deres øyne, Il segreto dei suoi occhi, In ihren Augen, Katseeseen kätketty, O Segredo dos Seus Olhos, Øjnenes hemmelighed, Secretul, Sekret jej oczu, Skrivnost njihovih oci, Szemekbe zárt titkok, Tajemství jejich ocí, Tajna u njihovim očima, The Secret in Their Eyes, To mystiko sta matia tis, Το μυστικό στα μάτια της, Тайна в его глазах, Тайната на нейните очи, 他们眼中的秘密, 謎樣的雙眼, 谜一样的双眼, 谜情追凶
- IMDB Rating: 8.2
- Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance
- Country: Argentina, Spain
- Release: 2010-05-21
- Director: Juan José Campanella
- Writers: Eduardo Sacheri (screenplay) , Juan José Campanella (screenplay) , Eduardo Sacheri (novel)
- Stars: Soledad Villamil , Ricardo Darín , Carla Quevedo , Pablo Rago
- Language: Spanish
- Runtime: 129 min
- Awards: Won 1 Oscar. Another 51 wins & 40 nominations.
- Plot: In 1999, retired Argentinian federal justice agent Benjamín Espósito is writing a novel, using an old closed case as the source material. That case is the brutal rape and murder of Liliana Coloto. In addition to seeing the extreme grief of the victim's husband Ricardo Morales, Benjamín, his assistant Pablo Sandoval, and newly hired department chief Irene Menéndez-Hastings were personally affected by the case as Benjamín and Pablo tracked the killer, hence the reason why the unsatisfactory ending to the case has always bothered him. Despite the department already having two other suspects, Benjamín and Pablo ultimately were certain that a man named Isidoro Gómez is the real killer. Although he is aware that historical accuracy is not paramount for the novel, the process of revisiting the case is more an issue of closure for him. He tries to speak to the key players in the case, most specifically Irene, who still works in the justice department and who he has always been attracted to but never pursued due to the differences in their ages and social classes. The other issue is that Gómez is still at large, no one aware if he is alive or dead. But as Pablo at the time mentioned that passion is one thing that cannot be changed in behavior, Benjamín learns now that that premise still holds true.